It often happens that white clothes become grey or yellowish after a few washes. In this case they cease to be crisp white and become less beautiful. What you need in order to return to the initial view clothes? Besides, this is not the time to ruin the fabric.
In order for you washed my clothes and they were white, necessary to stick to a few rules. Certainly Laundry separated from colored, bright things. In addition, linen and cotton fabrics should be washed from the wool and synthetic. In this case, the clothes will become grayish. During washing are allowed to use not only the usual powder, but special powder bleach. Currently there are several bleaching agents that are allowed to use during washing.
You do not want to use a special bleach? In this case you can use folk remedies. The main thing is not to boil things with the addition of “White” and to choose the most gentle ways. If you are going to use the hard way, that things have a chance to quickly become obsolete.
1. In hot water is allowed to add a small amount of potassium permanganate (enough to give the water a light pink color), and approximately two hundred grams of washing powder. This means you must put things that have already been washed, cover with polyethylene. Now will need to wait because the water is required to cool. Then the clothes can be rinsed.
2. To whiten white clothes is allowed in hydrogen peroxide. On two liters of warm water you need to add one teaspoon of 3% peroxide and a small amount of baking soda. This means you need to put things on for 15-20 minutes. It is important that you mix things from time to time. In this case, their wybielanie becomes uniform.
3. You need to bleach cotton fabrics or linen? What to do in this case? You can bleach the clothes if you leave it before washing, soak in water to which was added ammonia. In this case, the water will become softer, making things won’t turn yellow. If your clothes are very dirty, in the water add a few tablespoons of turpentine.
4. For whitening guipure or tulle in water should add one tablespoon of ammonia. Apart from this, the tool will need to add two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. Stuff in the prepared solution must be lowered to 10-20 minutes, and then they need to be washed.
5. You need to return white cotton or woolen clothes? In this case, washing should be put into a bucket of water whose temperature will be approximately 40 degrees. In this water you need to add table salt, washing powder, 3 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. In tool add 1 teaspoon of ammonia.